Employment Based

Whether you are managing a large corporation or your very own startup, navigating the challenges of moving your business to the United States is difficult. We can help you manage this crucial process.

We find the best options to transfer or hire foreign nationals temporarily or permanently.

We utilize various different types of visas (i.e. H-1B, H-2B, E1/2, L-1A/B, B-1/2, J-1, O-1, etc.) in order to meet your needs.

We also use visa categories (i.e. EB-1, 2, 3, 4) in order to help your corporation hire foreign nationals permanently.

Those who choose to apply for employment-based immigration may fall into one of the five categories below:

  • EB-I: priority workers who are/have

           - extraordinary ability (sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics)

           - outstanding professors and researchers

            - certain multinational managers and executives

  • EB-2: aliens who are members of the professions holding advanced degrees or who have exceptional ability  
  • EB-3: skilled workers, professionals, or other workers
  • EB-4: religious workers, broadcasters, retired officers and employees of international organizations, employees of the U.S government, members of the armed forces, or abused juveniles
  • EB-5: those interested in investing in a U.S. business

In order to apply for Employment-Based Immigration, you must fill out the USCIS Form I-485. If you are interested in applying for Employment-Based immigration or have questions about the process of applying, please reach out to our office. At Cho Law LLC, we’ll work to get the right solution for you. 

Take the first step

Everyone situation is different. We take a specific, personalized approach to our clients' cases to ensure that all possible outcomes and scenarios are accounted for. Check out our CONTACT page for more information about consultations.

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.