Family Based

There is no doubt: families are meant to stay together. No matter what, the bottom line is that the well-being of you and your family is our first priority. We can provide the critical counseling that will bring your family to the United States, using insightful strategies that we’ve proven to be effective.

We offer a wide range of services from marriage and family-relationship based petitions to more complex filings such as waivers, motions, and appeals.​

We can help you obtain permanent residence through employer sponsorship, setting up your own business, or investment.

You can apply for permanent residency (Green Card) in the United States if you are the spouse, child (under 21), or parent of a U.S. Citizen as an Immediate Relative. If these do not apply, you may still be eligible by falling into one of the five categories below: 

  • F-1: unmarried sons and daughters (21 years of age and older) of U.S. citizens
  • F-2A: spouses and children (unmarried and under 21 years of age) of lawful permanent residents
  • F-2B: unmarried sons and daughters (21 years of age and older) of lawful permanent residents
  • F-3: married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens
  • F-4: brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens (if the U.S. citizen is 21 years of age and older).

In order to apply for Family-Based Immigration, you must fill out the USCIS Form I-130. If you are interested in applying for family-based immigration or have questions about the process of applying, please reach out to our office. At Cho Law LLC, we’ll work to get the right solution for you.

Take the first step

Everyone situation is different. We take a specific, personalized approach to our clients' cases to ensure that all possible outcomes and scenarios are accounted for. Check out our CONTACT page for more information about consultations.

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.